Squeak Board Elections 2007

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Nov 16 00:27:41 UTC 2006

Adrian Lienhard skrev:
> Is there something written up about the goals and responsibilities of
> the board?
>
> squeak.org pointed to http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation/
> which seems to be the predecessor of http://www.squeakfoundation.org/,
> which, however, seems quite out of date since it does not reflect the
> "newly" elected board.
Well, www.squeakfoundation.org is a quite new setup by Brad Fuller and
Ken Causey. Brad have just copied the pages from the old site over to
the new one. I guess the board will have to go trough the stuff there
and change it to reflect the current situation.

Sidenote:
I think there is a issue with persistency on Pier.
If you have any suggestions we will be happy to hear.
Karl