[ANN] Exupery 0.10 released, now on Windows and Linux

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 19:27:04 UTC 2006

Sungjin Chun writes:

 > Can Exupery be used with more recent VM code? 3.7 VM does have problem
 > on Linux(continuous comsumption of CPU).
 >
 > Brent Vukmer wrote:
 > > Congratulations on reaching 1.0, Bryce!

I've only reached a 0.10 not a 1.0 but thanks.

Exupery is currently using VMMaker-3.8b3 VMs, I just build them with
the 3.7-7 C source files as that works here. I'm going to upgrade to
the latest released VMMaker now that the release is out. Changing the
underlying VMMaker version normally takes me about half a day. It's
not hard but can be fiddley because you get a VM merge wrong then your
new VM may not start.

Bryce