Possible bug on Year class

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:14:15 UTC 2006

I think there is a bug with the Year class (at least it is not consistant
with the Month class):  If you do "aDateAndTime asYear" it keeps the date in
the start field so that if you then say "asDate" you get the original back
instead of the expected January 1.  If I do the same with "aDateAndTime
asMonth asDate" it will switch from what ever date it was to the first day
of that month (as I would expect).

If this is not a bug, could someone tell me the reason for the difference in
interface?

Thanks,
Jason