Broken SqueakSource?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Nov 20 19:38:09 UTC 2006

Yeah I'm doing that for my main USMRS package.  But I also load up Seaside,
SeasideAsync, Cees' tric stuff, Glorp, PostgresV2, a bunch of cryptography
stuff and more, and I want to know when something changes anywhere.  Plus I
load this frequently to a virgin image to make sure I can load everything up
properly.  Monticello Configurations is wonderful for this!

Ron