[ANN] stable package universe for 3.9

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:22:30 UTC 2006

Thank you for your explanations.  Expanding on the idea Lex mentioned
earlier about making squeaksource universe aware, it would be possible to
have tests run automatically if someone tried to publish to a universe to
decide if it goes in or not.  A system like this might make building
releases easier if there was just a "3.10 Standard Universe" or something.