Squeak and Namespaces

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Nov 21 20:57:52 UTC 2006

On Nov 21, 2006, at 17:32 , Aaron Reichow wrote:

> Ahoy!
>
> I know this might sound like a naive question... But why haven't we
> implemented namespaces yet?  I'm sure there have been some
> attempts- but what is the status of namespaces in Squeak?

You can download the latest incarnation of Namespaces from Squeakmap

	http://map.squeak.org/package/f88f4752-c4a5-42bf-a613-f7d2a4f48cff

There has been a lot of discussion, but I think most agree now that
this is such a simple approach that it might be worth adopting. There
is a presentation somewhere explaining it, I'm sure Göran will dig it
out if nobody beats him to it.

- Bert -