mac carbon VM 3.8.14b3 pending

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Nov 22 09:57:24 UTC 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 8:57 , John M McIntosh wrote:

> I've posted a 3.8.14b5 VM and browser plugin to my idisk for testing.
>
> http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/squeak.html
>
> First I will note I did not yet add the clip logic for the browser
> plugin to fix issues with it overlaying browser scroll bars.
> However I did fix the mouse down position issues, the modifiers for
> keystrokes not being correct,

Ctrl-short cuts work now.

With the first mouse button and modifiers behavior seems to be fixed,
it's the same in and out of browser.

Two down, couple to go ;-)

Second and third button are still wrong as I reported earlier.

Cmd-shortcuts still do not work.

SecurityPlugin paths appear not to be fixed, yet.

- Bert -