SqueakMap Package Loader UI

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Nov 22 18:58:59 UTC 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 6:01 AM, Romain Robbes wrote:

> What about putting the search bar on the top bar, with the buttons?
> Otherwise it seems pretty good to me!

I'm divided on that, since moving the search bar into the top bar
would make more room vertically and make the search pane stand out a
little more, but it's nice to see it stacked/grouped with the package
list, since that's what it's associated with.

For now, I'll leave it where it is, but thanks for the idea.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com