release team discussion (was "2006-11-15 SqF board notes")

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Thu Nov 23 08:04:20 UTC 2006

Hi Craig,

I would like to collaborate on Squeak 3.10 too but I need to know the
direction we want to go too. I hope that my vision of the next Squeak
development is clear - maximal modularization based on small kernel,
minimal morphic system, loadable eToys, test&build server.
I would like to know the view of the board on my work and if it is too
much radical or we will adopt it as the next official stream.

-- Pavel