Tests are yellow!

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Nov 26 12:28:56 UTC 2006

Hi Ralph,

see implementors of #expectedFailures

IIRC I tagged two tests of Andrew Black as expected failures because
they document a problem in the compiler (and I didn't expect that the
compiler will be fixed soon).

Concerning the behavior of the test runner, I think it should turn
green in this situation. In case the expected failures actually pass,
it should be yellow (and list the methods that passed in the failures
list).

Cheers,
Adrian
Adrian Lienhard