New iCalendar version

Yann Monclair yann at monclair.info
Mon Nov 27 23:02:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have been working on my SummerTalk iCalendar project. I just put a new version
online, thanks to seasidehosting.st

http://icalendar.seasidehosting.st/seaside/icalendar

There are some bugs, I can't figure out why the edition of the calendar works
and the edition of the events doesn't. If you could play with the app and try
breaking it (I hope you will not succeed, but I am being a little too
optimistic I think).

So far I have put only 2 user accounts, I will add account creation once I have
figured out the edition bug. The accounts are :
Yann Monclair (that's me :p) login: yann password: yann
Arthur Dent (cf H2G2) login: arthur password: arthur

You can also download the code at
http://www.squeaksource.com/iCalSummerTalk.html

I would appreciate any feedback, comments and tips :)

Thanks in advance,

Yann Monclair
http://yann.monclair.fr/summertalk