Squeak and Namespaces

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:52:15 UTC 2006

Hi.

Göran gave a demo of the namespace system at a SWESUG meeting, and its
was clean and easy to understand. You just name your classes as if you
would have prefixed them, like this:

Prefix::ClassName

The tools hide the prefix unless it is needed to disambiguate a name.
There is no need to use the namespace prefixes, the namespace system
works fine together with the existing global namespace.

Would be a good idea to put this into the next release.

Best, Micke