About 512 MB changes patch

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Oct 2 20:27:40 UTC 2006

Hi Philippe,

on Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:06:21 +0200, you wrote:

> 2006/10/2, Klaus D. Witzel <klaus.witzel at cobss.com>:
>> Thank you Phillipe for letting me know.
>>
>> But this is work in progress, see "as yet not 100% complete, still need
>> address prior: pointing backwards with old pointer format" in
>
> So if I load the patch before I load the packages I want to change and
> commit with Monticello it should work?

Yes, that should work. But how'd you know that an "old prior:" is not
accessed, somehow, (un)intentionally. It manifests here as incomplete
version lists.

Will ask Marcus tomorrow at the Bern Squeak Stammtisch for his
recommendation on completing the migration.

Of course I'd appreciate that you give it a try and feedback. Apologies in
advance ;-) Seriously, I have checked the *new* pointers back and forth.

/Klaus