authors for 3.9

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Oct 3 19:38:56 UTC 2006

Am 03.10.2006 um 20:17 schrieb ncellier at ifrance.com:

> Same for nicolas cellier (nice).
> Personally I prefer MIT, but  I let Squeakfoundation choose
> whatever appropriate.
> Anyway do little changes really give us any right on existing code?
> I guess not.

Not to the existing code, but to your contribution.

IANAL, but here is how I understand this:  *You* changed something,
submitted it somehow for inclusion in the Squeak image, thereby
implicitly falling under the Squeak license. If now someone (like the
Squeak Foundation Board) wants to take your code and distribute it
under a different license, you need to agree to that.

- Bert -