authors for 3.9

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 3 21:58:39 UTC 2006

I've had to do this once or twice before (once with the Apache project
comes to mind).  In that case I was indeed mailed a form with some
legalese that I had to sign and date and send back.  That might perhaps
be more formal that minimally necessary, but I also doubt that the
messages to the list is sufficient.  I think we should just wait for an
official request that specifies the appropriate procedure.

Ken