Adding actions to OmniBrowser menu

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Oct 4 18:45:57 UTC 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 11:01 AM, stephane ducasse wrote:

> do you imply based on services :) ?
> Because it would be nice if we could remove abstractions that are
> duplicated.

No, not based on the services used in 3.9. I tried doing that, but I
found that I couldn't implement services that would work properly
regardless of the metagraph used by the browser. Then I tried
extending services, but the complexity got out of hand pretty
quickly. So I ended up creating a simple OmniBrowser-specific version
of services, which will be much easier to deal with. I'm now
converting the existing actions into OB services.

Colin