Web Clients (was Re: Monticello authentication methods?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Oct 4 18:48:40 UTC 2006

http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/HTTPClient

I'll let Todd comment on the status since if anyone is looking into this
at the current time, it is him.  His original comment that this package
was the default choice was a mistake since in fact we (the I/O team) had
never gotten so far as to make any such decision.  At the current time I
would say that anyone that cares to take the time to put together a
solid test suite for any of the available choices (assuming they don't
already have one) and do the work to at least enable the ability to plug
it in to the rest of the Squeak HTTP-using architecture will warrant a
high degree of attention and support from the I/O team.

Ken