Exupery on MacIntel (was Re: Pending mc carbin 3.8.13b1 for Exupery (MacIntel))

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Oct 5 00:43:54 UTC 2006

Yup, it crashes, mind it runs *most* of the tests, anything with
compiled blocks seems to crash the VM.
I'd suggest running subsets of the tests and finding the ones that
fail first, then work on the ones that
crash the VM.  Work on Sophie and the macintel browser plugin really
prevent any chance of me looking at Exupery (beyond a recompile)
before Nov.

On 4-Oct-06, at 3:13 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get Exupery going on my MacBook.  I've taken John's
>
>> 3.8.13b1
>
> experimental VM and Squeak 3.9g-7061.  I've loaded FFI from SM and
> the top VMMaker and Exupery packages from SqueakSource.
>
> When I try and run the ExuperyStoryTests the VM crashes.  I wanted
> to check I wasn't doing something daft before investigating
> further.  I've attached the crash log if that helps.  Any pointers
> appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

===