Scamper Re: [ANN] Working SSL In Squeak

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Oct 5 17:12:37 UTC 2006

You know, it would be extra cool if someone who is good at graphics
and web stuff were to use the HtmlParser I wrote and build a proper
renderer on top of it.  I think we have most of the pieces to do a
workable web client (we only lack Javascript), just needs integration
work and rendering.

Perhaps when I get down to one job again...

-Todd Blanchard