Squeak as authoring tool for kids [Was: Re: 3.9 Oddities]

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Oct 6 09:08:11 UTC 2006

Milan Zimmermann puso en su mail :

> Which brings me to another idea I wanted to mention for a while: While
> steering Squeak as a tool for science and math education, and media
> playground is good, creating games is something most kids will want to do
> "naturally" (maybe that should be something like "current culturally"), and
> interactive games must be a good gateway to Squeak. Yet until recently (last
> year?), there was no easy way for a Morph to be moved by keyboard arrow,
> which is a known and simple, although a bit backwards way of interaction;
> also apart from the (beautiful) car track example there are no other
> "visible" examples kids could use to start writing simple games. I just
> wanted to say, creating interactive games seems a good motivator for children
> to use Squeak.
>
> Milan
Milan:
As a game build in Squeak fan, I could be online to help any kid in any
place.
Only I don't know how be in touch with they.
My zone time is 09:00 to 20:00 GMT (roughly) .
I suppose what a IRC "squeakkids" could be created ?

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!