experience running InterpreterSimulator in 3.9

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sat Oct 7 17:34:20 UTC 2006

> Yes, I will use 3.2 but I wanted to the know the state of affairs.
> Where can I find your fixes? Are they on squeakmap?

     I think I wrote them before SqueakMap started; I only sent a
message to squeak-dev about them[1].

     But the Spoon release I mentioned[2] has a complete image in it
("control") that you can use to demo the simulator. The small image
("spoon") makes a good simulation subject. And there's the added benefit
of visualization, which is also fun for demos and for teaching (see [3]).

-C

[1] http://tinyurl.com/dmjo8 (lists.squeakfoundation.org)
[2] http://ftp.squeak.org/Spoon/spoon1a12.zip
[3] http://netjam.org/spoon/viz