problem with squeaksource

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Sun Oct 8 13:13:05 UTC 2006

J J schrieb:
> Hello all,
>
> I don't know if the maintainers of squeaksource are on this list or
> not, but I think the site may have been hacked.  I tried to click on
> Marshal's name in the ical project so I could mail him a question and
> it pops up a javascript box that says "I'm here" over and over as a
> modal.  I had to "end task" my browser to get rid of it.

Verified here, probably the site was not hacked, but Philippe plays a
practical joke on the visitors of his SqueakSource page by embedding
<script>while(true){alert('it\'s me');}</script>
into his description.
Visit SqueakSource with javascript disabled, and the problem goes away.
And while you're at it, you might ask Philippe whether it was him or
somebody else, and politely request that he removes that nonsense.

And maybe SqueakSource should filter out <script> tags while we're at it...

Cheers,
Hans-Martin