Refactoring to traits / Refactoring traits

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Oct 8 14:29:16 UTC 2006

Hi Alejandro,

This is a paper on a semi-automatic approach for identifying Traits
based on formal concept analysis:

Adrian Lienhard, Stéphane Ducasse and Gabriela Arévalo, “Identifying
Traits with Formal Concept Analysis,” Proceedings of ASE '05 (20th
Conference on Automated Software Engineering), IEEE Computer Society
Press, November 2005, pp. 66-75.
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Archive/Papers/Lien05aIdentifyingTraits.pdf

If you have any questions, let me know.

Adrian