Does Shout work on 3.9?

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:08:40 UTC 2006

Hi,
I've just checked, and it works ok for me.
(I loaded the SqueakSource version, Shout.3.15-tween.65, into a fresh 3.9g-7061
image).
Maybe some other package is interfering with it? What else do you have loaded?

Or, perhaps you opened an Image Browser rather than a Class Browser? Shout
doesn't work with the Image Browser unless you install ShoutOmniBrowser-tween.3,
once again from SqueakSource.

Hope that helps,
Andy