CurlPlugin (call for testing)

danil osipchuk danil at mtsnet.ru
Thu Oct 12 08:10:33 UTC 2006

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:53:41 +0300, Philippe Marschall
<philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Areas where I need a feedback:
>> 1)      What people do with cookies
>> 2)      What people might want to do with http-headers
>> 3)      What the heck is multiform post and
>> 4)      What people think about this in general
>
> I'm thinking about using it for SqueakSource because HTTP POST with
> proxies is borken in HttpSocket right now.

Great, because this is exactly the part where I would appreciate an advice.
Philippe, could you please give me an idea how can I test HTTP-POSTs (is
not tested currently although it is present)? I guess a simple seaside app
will be fine, yes? Should it be a plain post of the multipart-post (and
which of them is mainstream)?

Regards

	Danil