SqueakMap Package Loader is broken

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 06:56:38 UTC 2006

It breaks on me too (I'm reallllllllllly fed up).
It worked when I applied the cs. May the carriage return in the cs
are the problems I will check since I have nothing else to do......

Now do the following and it will show up...

	SMSqueakMap default loadUpdates; upgradeOldPackages; purge.

Except that the colors are still messed up.....
And I will not try to change them.

Stef