CompiledMethod source access cleanups, questions on #trailer etc

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Oct 14 12:25:06 UTC 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 05:30:05PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> encapsulated source accessors instead of excapsulated ones.

Excapsulation? Excellent word; it actually sounds like a rather
appealing design feature. I think I'll try putting this into
a powerpoint and see if I can use it to help sell a proposal
of some sort. I should think that any pitch that claims a high
level of excapulation, supported by metrics and a pyramid-shaped
conceptual diagram, would be a real winner.

Dave

p.s. At least one other person has thought of this before:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cfcdev@cfczone.org/msg07200.html