RC2 out

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Oct 15 08:44:33 UTC 2006

Hi Stef -

By now I *really* want you off the helm for any future Squeak release.
Your behavior of insulting *every last person* who finds any shortcoming
in 3.9 is just unworthy. I find a problem, I post a fix (without btw,
requesting any immediate action like including this in the current
release) I explain what the deeper problem is and request resolution by
filing a bug and you call me ranting?

I'm sorry, but in this kind of atmosphere I really have no interest in
contributing. Consider my fix withdrawn.

Cheers,
   - Andreas