Serious Squeak (other "survey")

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Oct 15 09:27:27 UTC 2006

Bill Schwab puso en su mail :

> Edgar, you mentioned Zurgle.  My main complaint with Zurgle is that it
> went too far, and that it emulates (IMHO) the ugliest thing ever to be
> rendered in pixels.  I would prefer to see something along the lines of
> a simplified win2k appearance, and put the extra time into tabbing,
> keyboard focus, and other feel considerations.  Those complaints aside,
> Zurgle deserves a lot more traction than it has received.
>
> Bill
Bill:

Well, I could try to help in resurrect Zurgle (maybe only need a try on 3.9,
don't know), only for see how many Squeakers wish this, and as tribute to
Jim Benson.

And as you have experience, could be nice if send some little list of
shortcomings and strong points to focus on.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!