Serious Squeak (other "survey")

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Oct 15 11:43:16 UTC 2006

Am 15.10.2006 um 13:08 schrieb Lord ZealoN:

> I disagree about the logo. The logo is fine for t-shirts, but not in
> an accounting app.

Err, would you put a Penguin logo on your "accounting app"? Surely,
anything with an animal in the logo cannot be used for serious work?
IMHO this is complete nonsense.

> Really you don't like more this?
> http://www.squeak.org/SqueakFoundation/?action=SWMimeView
>
> This logo has a little toy look, with proffesional look, and the
> symbol of smalltalk. Is perfect.

Well, the logo was designed by Stephane, and you can use it in your
accounting app, if you want.

I don't know if the previous board ever voted on this being any sort
of "official" logo, I don't actually think so. Same is true for the
mouse logo, but it was used well before the foundation even appeared.

- Bert -