[ANN] MessageCapture

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Oct 15 12:46:50 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

how would you execute [ some long computation ] on another processor or
another computer.

On another processor, Squeak does't work because its VM is neither
reentrant nor multiprocessing-capable (sorry for using terms which are >
30 years old ;-)

So it would be interesting to learn how you plan to offload [ some long
computation ] to another computer (or, FWIW, to another process running on
the same computer).

/Klaus