Roadmap proposal for 3.10/4.0

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 06:03:10 UTC 2006

I disagree on that one. I think that we can have a vision and create
a group that works on that vision.
I do not see a problem even if people want to do something and fail.
This does not mean that we
should not reasonable goals.

Removing Etoy for example, (even if pavel already did it is
something) that could and should be done.