Respect (was Re: Roadmap proposal for 3.10/4.0)

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Wed Oct 18 18:17:10 UTC 2006

Juan Vuletich schrieb:

> If the answer to some of this questions is NO, please consider reading
> silently and learn.
> Or at least ask politely, instead of barking.
>

> Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:
> ... a response that was too polite in my opinion
>> Damien Cassou schrieb:
>>
> ... some naive ideas about complex numbers

Never mind, Juan - I am in no way a math expert myself, so my
explanation might be as bogus as well, and I was just trying to make a
little fun of Damien. You know, he has been an intern in our company for
the summer, and due to my current project I have never even met him once
during that time in person, so I needed to get into touch with him here :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin