User Images - Links on www.squeak.org Announcement

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Oct 19 05:23:04 UTC 2006

Hi Brad,

Brad Fuller a écrit :
> All,
>
> The Squeak WebTeam is providing a place to describe and access commonly
> used images created by users. If you have an image that you believe
> others would like to use (a good example is the v3.9 developers image),
> please let us know and we will include the description and link location
> on the "download" page of the squeak.org web site.

I'm currently waiting for 3.9 release and comments on my dev image. When
it is ready, I will put the image on the squeak ftp (already have an
account and a directory) and will fill the following form. However, I
plan to release often my image, which means I will have a versioned
image. Four possibilities:

- Everytime I create a new image, I send you a mail and you update the
website to point to new image.

- You put a link to the directory and not to a given file.

- You write a script to detect the last file and you point to it.

- You let me access to the web page so that I can modify it when I release.

What is the best solution for you ?

> -----
> Image Name:  <The name that represents the image>

You may want to add 'Image version' as a field.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou