Removing Morphic

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Oct 21 06:59:17 UTC 2006

Actually, this is what you do with etoys all the time. It's only that
those boring morphs (lists, text fields, what you would call
"widgets") are not equipped with the methods to wire them. Dan's
Fabrik stuff is still there I think and could maybe reanimated if you
want a NeXT-Style interface builder.

- Bert -