[BUG] workspace with contents [was: [Squeak-dev Image] Version 41]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Oct 23 08:43:43 UTC 2006

When doing 'workspace with contents' on a text file, the context menu
doesn't pop up in the workspace.

Checked that in 3.8 it still works. Can someone confirm this is a bug,
please.

Will have to check if this stems from #7065 or from the tools loaded into
Squeak-dev Image Version 41.

/Klaus

P.S. Damien your Squeak-dev image has become a productivity factor, thanks
again for your effort!