[ANN] KernelImage Monticello repository with Comanche and Seaside

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Tue Oct 24 02:00:48 UTC 2006

Pavel Krivanek wrote:
> You will get syntax errors if your command are longer than single line
> so try to use wider window.

Oh, now I get it. I was pasting a single line.
I didn't know you meant one line in the console window.

>> I had a problem with Character>>codePoint. ...
>
> This method was deleted automatically as unused.

It happens to be the ANSI standard method. That's why
I use it instead of #asciiValue or some such (since I
wanted my code to be portable across ST dialects - BTW,
sticking to ANSI only doesn't make the code portable,
but it's a step towards it).