Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 25 18:47:34 UTC 2006

jvuletich at dc.uba.ar puso en su mail :

> Yes. I hope you trigger a reaction on somebody with this!
Juan:

I read your page and surprise me what you talk about 3.7.

I have from last summer a prototype SqueakLight 3.8.1 , 7.4 mb and 1054
classes.

Is started from regular Squeak3.8-6665-basic ( very different of my current
development), and don't have FFI,Speech, Nebraska, Etoys, Flaps.

It's builded essentially following yours works (and a couple of my tricks).

I don't remember if us talk about this , so I wish you (and others ) know
about this for feedback.

Edgar