Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Oct 25 22:50:25 UTC 2006

goran at krampe.se puso en su mail :

> PS. If I am not mistaken Pavel's code does not make eToys reloadable
> with Morphic still being in the image, right? I presume Morphic and
> eToys are intertwined. If I am wrong, then hey - that means #3 is
> already done and we can all just go for it.

Pavel do a quantum leap on shrinking business with his KernelImage.

I repeat here what I said before.

KernellImage with Network , Compression etc (the last what Pavel publish)
should be the stone on the rest of 3.10  building rest.

If the fashion now is doing new sources again, then 3.10 sources should be
of this setup.

But RestOfSqueak needs partitioning or you don't get something different if
apply other  ripping technique (his is better and cleaner).

Speech, Nebraska also should go

Edgar