here is a plan!

Juan Vuletich jvuletich at dc.uba.ar
Tue Oct 31 01:58:32 UTC 2006

Hi Jecel,

Removing eToys implies deleting "eToys awareness" in lots of methods
that would not be deleted. Even several instance variables as in
MorphExtension. I don't know how to offer the user the option for
removing it, let alone keep that option properly maintained in future
Squeak versions.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich