I am standing by Juan's proposal, do you? (was Re: Removing Etoys, Morphic and other friends)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue Oct 31 17:02:25 UTC 2006

Hey Goran,

the two of us recently have thrown some "nonsense" words at each other and
I was *not* under the impression that you where getting tired just because
we did so :)

O.K. you should (also) be doing other things but that is no excuse!
Everybody else here should (also) be doing other things.

And if you're concerned that hardly any (major) change can be proposed
without having tons of arguments raised against it, then you're perhaps
suffering from the image based development of Squeak and other Smalltalks.
Imagine how easy it would be if you'd just have to change a handful of
"import" imperatives ;-)

Come back into the discussion, please. Your opinion is valuable here in
squeak-dev.

/Klaus