[ANN] Rome

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Sep 1 22:02:24 UTC 2006

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Ah, those Tweak classes need to be replaced with the appropriate
> DisplayTransform subclasses for demo.
>
> Originally Rome was developed for Tweak using Tweak transforms and fill
> styles only. I spent some time making it work in plain Squeak, too. It
> should depend on the Graphics package only.
>
> I did not fix the demo and tests packages. If you want to send me a
> fixed package, I can integrate it.

Eventually, we should try to reintegrate some of it via the graphics
packages. It's been on my list for a while already, e.g., move some of
the graphics stuff out of Morphic and into the graphics packages. By the
end of the day one should be able to load Rome+Graphics and use that for
either Morphic, MVC, or Tweak.

Cheers,
   - Andreas