Thoughts from an outsider

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 10:10:03 UTC 2006

Perhaps a javadoc type tool could be written that generates documentation
from the code
itself?  I'm not sure I understood your first example perfectly, but it
sounded like a javadoc
type system might have solved the problem.  That is; yes if I have to go
through methods
clicking links I would probably get confused, but if it generated web pages
that correspond
to the methods and classes maybe it could work?

I mean as a first cut.  Of course at some point it would be nice to install
a squeak app that
generates UML diagrams of the running system, lets you make code from there
if you want,
get any kind of documented output you want.  But I think the javadoc thing
could be done
really quick.