Thoughts from an outsider

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 2 11:39:17 UTC 2006

Hi J J,
----- Original Message -----
From: "J J" <azreal1977 at hotmail.com>
To: <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: Thoughts from an outsider

..snip...
> Also, after I did all those things the debugger doesn't highlight code right
> anymore.  I can't tell exactly what code is running because the highlight
> is in the wrong place.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?

Yes. It is a known bug in Shout. The latest version on SqueakSource fixes this,
but hasn't been released onto SqueakMap yet. You can get it from here...

http://www.squeaksource.com/shout/Shout.3.15-tween.65.mcz

Note that this version is intended for the current 3.9, so if you are using 3.8,
then it is best to stick to the old SqueakMap version. You can also 'fix' the
debugger problem by disabling (i.e. unselecting) both of these Preferences -
    syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeAnsiAssignment,
    syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment

Cheers,
Andy