[ANN] SqueakDoc (was Re: Thoughts from an outside)

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat Sep 2 12:00:53 UTC 2006

J J wrote:
> Perhaps a javadoc type tool could be written that generates
> documentation from the code
> itself?  I'm not sure I understood your first example perfectly, but it
> sounded like a javadoc
> type system might have solved the problem.  That is; yes if I have to go

We have had this sitting around basically unused for way too long:

http://source.impara.de/squeakdoc

It generates DocBook XML that then can be either used in a wiki like
system as the one we set up at
http://squeakdoc.impara.de/external/

and/or converted to e.g. HTML.

Hmm, just realizing the only doc we have is in German...
Will translate the main things...soon?...

Michael