literate programming examples (Re: Thoughts from an outsider)

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:50:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

>From the author's point of view, Dandelion is basically a tool for generating
inter-operable meta models in various formats. HTML output was actually
just an sample, though I added some frills.

For just browsing Smalltalk code, I think SystemBrowser is better.

The advantage of Dandelion is abstraction. For example, it stores
analyzed code info in a repository. The analyzed data is independent of the
current code and it can be retrieved later for further analysis.

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]