Documentation project (was: Thoughts from an outsider)

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 09:14:09 UTC 2006

I intend to learn spanish some day.  But let me get german down first. :)

And I want to get all the documentation centralized in one place so everyone
can find it.  It would be great if a spanish speaker went to squeak and they
just automatically see all those spanish documents by default.  But of
course
they need to be on the main site too for all the multi-lingual people.