Dokumentation Project (was: Thoughts from an outsider)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 6 10:05:13 UTC 2006

J J puso en su mail :

> I intend to learn spanish some day.  But let me get german down first. :)

Ich kann keine Deutsche, but could learn if have time :=)

> And I want to get all the documentation centralized in one place so everyone
> can find it.  It would be great if a spanish speaker went to squeak and they
> just automatically see all those spanish documents by default.  But of
> course
> they need to be on the main site too for all the multi-lingual people.

And what is that site ?
I could use any web space as I build my SqueakLight images and still don't
could have it in a 24/24 place somewhere.

The centralized site now is minnow, on that site all people could put
tutorials, news, etc.
But regular swiki have some little troubles

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas