DynamicProtocols

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Thu Sep 7 18:34:03 UTC 2006

I miscommunicated -

The "required methods" computation already exists, and is either in the
image already or in a SqS package called TraitsOmniBrowser. Last summer,
while I was doing an internship at Andrew Black's, we took an initial
implementation done by Nathanael and adapted it for real time
computation in a live OmniBrowser. The TraitsOmniBrowser contains the
OB-derived browser that shows that category.

The real-time part requires a little extra integration with the OB which
is demonstrated there, but adapting this to DynamicProtocols is probably
not very hard, just not in my focus. If someone is interested in getting
this code in use, though, I'll be glad to help with questions.

Daniel