ImageForDevelopers

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 22:02:55 UTC 2006

Damien,

On 9/7/06, damien.cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:

> MCHttpRepository location:
> 'http://www.squeaksource.com/ImageForDevelopers' user: ''
> password: ''
> (with no user and nor password).

It worked! The reason why I had trouble with user/pwd earlier was
because I had copied the repository config from your posting which had
user: 'dc' in it.

The only other thing was that while installing Magritte I got a whole
bunch of 'data was slow' messages in the transcript.

> All the (Something is Undeclared) are perfectly normal and you
> should not worry about them.

I am curious about Undeclared messages. I am assuming that it is the
compiler saying that it is a new class being defined but not declared.
Why don't we see it when we define a class/methods  it in the browser?

> It seems there are problems with Magritte-All sometimes. Try
> again and tell me if this still don't work.
>

> Tell me if this works or not works.

It worked nicely, thank you very much for your help.

-bakki